This October, Curio Theatre Company and The Woodlands are pleased to present Spirits of The Woodlands: Haunted Cemetery Tours
For three nights only, experience The Woodlands as you've never seen it! Join us on guided tours after dark to some of the final resting places of the Cemetery's most notorious residents. Torrid tales, spooky stories, and scary spirits abound this Halloween!
This event is not for the faint of heart! Liquid courage will be served to calm your nerves and flashlights are recommended.
Please Note: tickets are available for tours leaving every 20 minutes from the front gates of The Woodlands, between 7:20 and 9:00 P.M. on Thursday, October 23, Friday, October 24 and Saturday, October 26.
Important Information for Spirits of The Woodlands participants
- there will be no vehicular traffic or parking allowed on the grounds for any of these events. Alternative transit options can be found here. Street parking is available in the surrounding neighborhood. Walking, biking, and use of public transportation are highly recommended.
- All tours will begin promptly at their scheduled times. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Any individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of this event.
- All attendees will be required to sign a waiver prior to their participation in this event.
- All tours depart from the entrance to The Woodlands promptly at their start time. Tours will be led by guides through the cemetery
- Note to parents: this event is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Spirits of The Woodlands will happen rain or shine! If we are forced to cancel tours in the event of extremely inclement weather, we will inform participants via email and refund all tickets. Otherwise, there will be no refunds or exchanges for ticket.